1) Navigate to the WPU Library website.
2) Use search box in the upper right hand corner. Type in keywords/topic of interest.
3) If the Library drop down is selected, then the search will be the Library catalog. The Library catalog searches shared resources across 39 college and universities. You have access to over 3 million items, at no extra cost to you as a WPU student or faculty member.
4) Once you are in the Library Catalog, you should sign in at the top right hand corner. Use your WPU login and password. This will log you into your personal library account.
5) If you would to request a book, you can select Summit Loans. It typically takes about 3-5 days shipping to arrive at WPU Library. You can request as many books as you need.
6) Once the book arrives, the system will email your WPU email address. You typically can rent out an item for 2 weeks.