Tips for History Research:
1. Start Early and Stay Organized
2. Evaluate your Resources closely
3. Pick a topic and craft a specific thesis-the broader the thesis the harder it will be to find supporting evidence and write a concise paper.
4. Proofread, Proofread, Proofread.
5, Start your Citations early in the process-do not save adding your citations to the end of writing your paper.
6. Do not hesitate to contact the library to schedule a research consult at any stage of your paper! Use the "ask a librarian" form to schedule yours today.